Easy
Funny how things can change so easily,
A sudden change in temperature,
A cold shiver down your spine...
But it's funny because it happens so suddenly,
So quick, as someone had a remote and clicked fast-forward,
Happy diminishes into anger,
Laughter into frustrated tears.
Things just keep turning for the worst,
And I'm barely gripping on the edges to hold me up.
Trying to push myself over onto solid ground, yet the gravity is pulling me under,
I'm sweating blood and tears,
But every inch forward, is ten meters backwards,
And it's getting to the feeling that it's all too much.
Friends turning their backs on ya,
Parents just dont understand,
Lovers showing their true colours...
It's all too stressful,
All you need is a release,
And why not?
Might as well kill myself, hah I got nothing to lose
And nothing to live for.
And it makes it that much easier to call it quits.
A sudden change in temperature,
A cold shiver down your spine...
But it's funny because it happens so suddenly,
So quick, as someone had a remote and clicked fast-forward,
Happy diminishes into anger,
Laughter into frustrated tears.
Things just keep turning for the worst,
And I'm barely gripping on the edges to hold me up.
Trying to push myself over onto solid ground, yet the gravity is pulling me under,
I'm sweating blood and tears,
But every inch forward, is ten meters backwards,
And it's getting to the feeling that it's all too much.
Friends turning their backs on ya,
Parents just dont understand,
Lovers showing their true colours...
It's all too stressful,
All you need is a release,
And why not?
Might as well kill myself, hah I got nothing to lose
And nothing to live for.
And it makes it that much easier to call it quits.
Comments
Post a Comment