4th day of healing pursay
So I'm not really in pain,
There's still numbness on the right side of my face on my chin lip and gums,
Let's hope that's only temporary =/
But man, I'm already losing pounds, living on just liquid.
I hope I can eat soon,
Feeling rather nauseous at night and when I wake up cuz im like starving.
Hopefully I won't get ulcers.
Im thankful for my big bro and his gf, for bringing me some food.
Dont know what I'd do without them <3
There's still numbness on the right side of my face on my chin lip and gums,
Let's hope that's only temporary =/
But man, I'm already losing pounds, living on just liquid.
I hope I can eat soon,
Feeling rather nauseous at night and when I wake up cuz im like starving.
Hopefully I won't get ulcers.
Im thankful for my big bro and his gf, for bringing me some food.
Dont know what I'd do without them <3
Comments
Post a Comment