Day 5 of "Sexual Healing! Babby!" lol jk
So it's been 5 days now. I think I'm doing alright.
I would say the pain has subsided, but it could be just the drugs.
Je ne sais pas maintenant.
Anywhoo, I still can't eat solid food,
So still stuck to liquids. It's a nightmare i tell ya.
Man this blog is starting to become some kind of diary or journal entry,
BUT I ASSURE YOU,
After this healing is all done, I'll be sticking to fiction.
No more life stories, just more imagination with new plots and characters.
Reminds me...still gotta finish part 4.
Hehe.
Anyways, I lost 5 pounds.
Bummer, and now I weigh at 102.
I need sum ..."sexual heaaaling baby!"
I would say the pain has subsided, but it could be just the drugs.
Je ne sais pas maintenant.
Anywhoo, I still can't eat solid food,
So still stuck to liquids. It's a nightmare i tell ya.
Man this blog is starting to become some kind of diary or journal entry,
BUT I ASSURE YOU,
After this healing is all done, I'll be sticking to fiction.
No more life stories, just more imagination with new plots and characters.
Reminds me...still gotta finish part 4.
Hehe.
Anyways, I lost 5 pounds.
Bummer, and now I weigh at 102.
I need sum ..."sexual heaaaling baby!"
Comments
Post a Comment