This one goes out to you.
All this time I was blinded by the light,
By your brainwashing words, your soft sickening touch, and your disguised smile.
But now were done, and over with.
I don't want you back, your no good for me.
Forgive my honesty, that's all I can say, but you got to go.
I don't ever want you back.
No more of your over rehearsed lines, of telling me the reasons why things happened, the way it did.
I don't need nothing, I don't need you, or anything to do with you.
Every kiss, every memory, every feeling of love that we shared,
is nothing but a stranger in my mind.
I won't remember a thing about us.
And when if i ever see you around, and we share that glance of eye contact,
Don't expect me to run into your arms saying how much I missed you.
Because I don't miss you.
Don't talk to me, because I no longer know you.
A stranger in a body that I used to care about.
You know who you are and this blog goes out to you.
I'm standing strong because of what you've done.
You'll never be able to hurt me.
By your brainwashing words, your soft sickening touch, and your disguised smile.
But now were done, and over with.
I don't want you back, your no good for me.
Forgive my honesty, that's all I can say, but you got to go.
I don't ever want you back.
No more of your over rehearsed lines, of telling me the reasons why things happened, the way it did.
I don't need nothing, I don't need you, or anything to do with you.
Every kiss, every memory, every feeling of love that we shared,
is nothing but a stranger in my mind.
I won't remember a thing about us.
And when if i ever see you around, and we share that glance of eye contact,
Don't expect me to run into your arms saying how much I missed you.
Because I don't miss you.
Don't talk to me, because I no longer know you.
A stranger in a body that I used to care about.
You know who you are and this blog goes out to you.
I'm standing strong because of what you've done.
You'll never be able to hurt me.
Comments
Post a Comment