Somewhere only we know.
When you have a minute, let me in and tell me something I don't know.
It's like speaking to a wall, like speaking to an inanimate object. If only I knew, i wouldn't have even bothered small talk.
But you've got me wrapped around your finger, and I can't help but keep myself tangled around you.
I need something to rely on.
And I guess your that something.
Sympathy, where have you gone?
When I needed you most, when I needed your comfort, when I needed that solid shoulder to cry on.
Where have you gone?
I need a minute, a minute of your time.
Where we can talk, where you can let me in...
And we can go somewhere, just the two of us, somewhere only we know.
Even if it may be the end of everything.
It's like speaking to a wall, like speaking to an inanimate object. If only I knew, i wouldn't have even bothered small talk.
But you've got me wrapped around your finger, and I can't help but keep myself tangled around you.
I need something to rely on.
And I guess your that something.
Sympathy, where have you gone?
When I needed you most, when I needed your comfort, when I needed that solid shoulder to cry on.
Where have you gone?
I need a minute, a minute of your time.
Where we can talk, where you can let me in...
And we can go somewhere, just the two of us, somewhere only we know.
Even if it may be the end of everything.
Comments
Post a Comment