Is it your fault?

What you want, you are, you always were.
You always had my heart,
But this time, you ripped it apart.
What you want, you are, you always were.

We took our chances, our collective hope,
Thinking love would conquer all,
It hit us hard, slammed into four walls
With broken hearts, how do we cope?

Is it your fault?
I have no regrets,
Just gambling bets,
It is your fault.

But I see a new light, and breathe in new air,
A whole new world set upon me,
And only the kaladeiscope colors is what I see,
I will never love thee, but you can count on me to care.

You...you used to hold me up,
With my arms reached out, I was flying,
Yet before my feet touched the ground, I was crying.
No longer on that pedestal, just a broken cup.

Is it my fault?
Ive made mistakes.
I've had heartaches,
It's not my fault.

Because what you want, you are, you always were.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Black Bullets

No More Second Chances...

Just words on a page..