Revenge is Sweet.

OUCH!

Don't wanna get hit by a ball again! Especially from my own FRIEND! TWICE! IN LESS THAN 10 SECONDS! IN THE FACE!

Can you imagine the pain I felt? HURT, ANGER, IRRITATION, ANNOYANCE, PAIIINNN.

Never thought I'd live the day to see my own friend hurt me, twice.

I saw that murderous look on his face! The anger I saw blazing in his eyes, his expressionless all cold, scary and menacing.
OR EVEN WORSE
His face full of happiness, eagerness and pride. His eyes all wet from happy tears from hitting the target.

AM I THE TARGET DEAR FRIEND? DO I LOOK LIKE THE TARGET TO YOU? AM I NOTHING BUT A TARGET IN YOUR EYES? IS THAT ALL YOU LIVE FOR? TO CAUSE ME AGONIZING PAIN?

ouch it hurts! I hope you can see me wincing from pain cuz i am right at this moment. seriously.

But I will not let this be your glory! I will come back, and it will be even worse than YOU can imagine. you hear me? I WILL GET MY REVENGE!

Revenge is so sweet kailan ma...
Revenge is so sweet.

Comments

  1. Lol! Poor, poor Angel. I think I know who the next star in There's A Possibility...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Black Bullets

No More Second Chances...

Just words on a page..