Suspenders are Stupid.

SUSPENDERS ARE STUPID!

Depending on what you wear it with and sometimes it looks fashionable and cute,
however, what i've seen today.

Suspenders are stupid.

Makes it look like, you need something to keep your pants on.

Like I said, suspenders are stupid.

Especially if you don't wear it right. Like who wear suspenders with black dress pants. Wow.

See, their stupid.

Actually, no its not the suspenders fault, its the stupid person who wears it wrong and doesn't know how to wear suspenders.

So basically,

Stupid people wear stupid suspenders.

Stupid suspenders + stupid people = Stupid

Great, now suspenders sound funny....suspenders, suspenders, suspenders.

So to wrap this all up.

Suspenders are plain stupid.

Comments

  1. LOL?! Did someone really wear suspenders?! LOL! Who wears those these days?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, I feel your pain Angel, I feel your pain.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Black Bullets

No More Second Chances...

Just words on a page..