Don't Go

Everything I watch falls to dust/ Something thing is taking over us/ A tear falls down my face/ All the colours are turning to grey
Then the world starts spinning/ Your face keeps revolving/ In my mind I'm insane/ Every hour, every day/
And I/ am falling will you try/ to catch me/everytime/ or will I fall...

I/ will try to break through/ will you be there/ to say goodbye/ will you be there to catch me/ be there to hold me/ in scary times/ please don't go/please don't go/ don't go...

I see the clothes/ i see your luggage/ I try not to cry/ will I try to hold it/ Early in the morning/ I hear you leaving/ A tear falls down/ I try not to listen
Then the world starts spinning/ your face keeps revolving/ I'm going insane/ and I am not okay.
And I/ am crying will you try/ to stop me/ or will i/ just grieve away...

And I/ am dying will you try/ to save/ not this time/ I will fall...

Everything I watch falls to dust.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Black Bullets

No More Second Chances...

Just words on a page..