Love Hurts
Was there ever a time when you lost the words you had to say?
Was there ever a day when someone you cared about slipped away?
Did you think that this was the day when everything changed their path?
And took you by shock, did i happen to fast?
Are you feeling isolated, hurt and broken?
Are you wondering about those feelins that always remained outspokened?
Did you ever wonder why you were the next victim?
Did you wonder why you were amongst the crowd and nobody picked them?
Maybe it was a sign, a warning meant for you,
to watch out who you pick because pain was following too.
I guess i should of realized when i looked right at your eyes.
They blew me away, the sparkle that I didn't recognize.
I should of noticed the signs above you head,
The words popping out in its bolded color red.
Too bad...it's too late, i don't know what else to do.
All I can say is that...
I'm still in love with you.
Was there ever a day when someone you cared about slipped away?
Did you think that this was the day when everything changed their path?
And took you by shock, did i happen to fast?
Are you feeling isolated, hurt and broken?
Are you wondering about those feelins that always remained outspokened?
Did you ever wonder why you were the next victim?
Did you wonder why you were amongst the crowd and nobody picked them?
Maybe it was a sign, a warning meant for you,
to watch out who you pick because pain was following too.
I guess i should of realized when i looked right at your eyes.
They blew me away, the sparkle that I didn't recognize.
I should of noticed the signs above you head,
The words popping out in its bolded color red.
Too bad...it's too late, i don't know what else to do.
All I can say is that...
I'm still in love with you.
Comments
Post a Comment