I Met A Boy
I never really thought of him as something that would intrigue my life. He was just an ordinary boy that once in a while, passed me in the halls, smiled a radiant smile and spoke with a deep voice that raing in my ears.
He realized that I was a singer and that must of sparked a connection because I no longer became the quiet girl in class, I became the singer.
The way his eyes shot through mine with such interest and integrity caught my attention so abrupt. I looked at him curiously as the boy spoke to me.
The boy had a bit of a mexican accent, but I like accents so it was a plus on my "hot-boys radar scale."
He asked me a few questions but that was basically the end of our conversation since we were in class.
Ever since that day, it feels like I've seen him everywhere. He appears to be almost everywhere I go...except in my bedroom ofcourse. (that was a joke!)
When I enter the classroom, he still gives me that same look when he found out I was a singer, but his eyes had a new addition. It was a sparkel I didn't recognize before.
He knows I am an Angel, obviously because that's my name, but it appears to be the only name he can recall.
I wonder if he thinks about me they way my mind suddenly drifts off thinking about him. His name echoes in my ears and I have to say, it kind of drives me insane.
Boys = Drama
I guess you can say I kind of like this boy, but obviously there's one little problem.
It turns out I've been reading the signs all wrong, the sparkle in his eyes was just from the light and his presence being everywhere I go was just him trying to find his way around school.
He made me forget my other "not able to get over" crush for a while, and hypnotized me with his unique beauty.
At first I thought he might be the one for me, but as always...I was wrong.
And why?
He's gay.
He realized that I was a singer and that must of sparked a connection because I no longer became the quiet girl in class, I became the singer.
The way his eyes shot through mine with such interest and integrity caught my attention so abrupt. I looked at him curiously as the boy spoke to me.
The boy had a bit of a mexican accent, but I like accents so it was a plus on my "hot-boys radar scale."
He asked me a few questions but that was basically the end of our conversation since we were in class.
Ever since that day, it feels like I've seen him everywhere. He appears to be almost everywhere I go...except in my bedroom ofcourse. (that was a joke!)
When I enter the classroom, he still gives me that same look when he found out I was a singer, but his eyes had a new addition. It was a sparkel I didn't recognize before.
He knows I am an Angel, obviously because that's my name, but it appears to be the only name he can recall.
I wonder if he thinks about me they way my mind suddenly drifts off thinking about him. His name echoes in my ears and I have to say, it kind of drives me insane.
Boys = Drama
I guess you can say I kind of like this boy, but obviously there's one little problem.
It turns out I've been reading the signs all wrong, the sparkle in his eyes was just from the light and his presence being everywhere I go was just him trying to find his way around school.
He made me forget my other "not able to get over" crush for a while, and hypnotized me with his unique beauty.
At first I thought he might be the one for me, but as always...I was wrong.
And why?
He's gay.
Comments
Post a Comment