Let It Rain
When we were young, we had big dreams, many fairy tales and wishes we laid upon thousand of stars.
One day we dreamed that each of them would come true.
Sometimes we must keep our head up, and keep dreaming even when they fall apart on us. We have to be strong, we have to not give up and we must keep positive.
There are times when I feel like I've been beaten to the ground and all I feel like doing is lying down and letting the pain take over me.
At times, I thought it was the end for me. I wanted to call it quits.
Keep your head up, my love.
Being positive and optimistic is hard. It is one thing to say it and another thing to actually do it. There needs to be tremendous will power and strength and motivation. But at the end of it, you will feel empowering. You will conquer your demons and you will no longer be scared. Fear will no longer exist as long as you believe in yourself. Sometimes I have to realize that for all the bad things that happen to me, good things are on the way.
It's the rain that will strengthen your soul and it will make you whole.
I know I won't always be strong and I won't always be positive, but it a step by step process. At days I know I will break down and cry, but it's about getting on those feet of yours and learning to stand up and face those demons.
I will try my best and I know at the end of the day I will succeed.
We have lived in fear, and our fear has betrayed us
but we will overcome the apathy that has made us
because we are not alone in the dark with our demons...
And we must always remember that it is okay to make mistakes as long as you learn from it.
Keep your head up, my love..
One day we dreamed that each of them would come true.
Sometimes we must keep our head up, and keep dreaming even when they fall apart on us. We have to be strong, we have to not give up and we must keep positive.
There are times when I feel like I've been beaten to the ground and all I feel like doing is lying down and letting the pain take over me.
At times, I thought it was the end for me. I wanted to call it quits.
Keep your head up, my love.
Being positive and optimistic is hard. It is one thing to say it and another thing to actually do it. There needs to be tremendous will power and strength and motivation. But at the end of it, you will feel empowering. You will conquer your demons and you will no longer be scared. Fear will no longer exist as long as you believe in yourself. Sometimes I have to realize that for all the bad things that happen to me, good things are on the way.
It's the rain that will strengthen your soul and it will make you whole.
I know I won't always be strong and I won't always be positive, but it a step by step process. At days I know I will break down and cry, but it's about getting on those feet of yours and learning to stand up and face those demons.
I will try my best and I know at the end of the day I will succeed.
We have lived in fear, and our fear has betrayed us
but we will overcome the apathy that has made us
because we are not alone in the dark with our demons...
And we must always remember that it is okay to make mistakes as long as you learn from it.
Keep your head up, my love..
Comments
Post a Comment