Should I stay or Should I go?

Why is it that everytime, something great happens, there's usually a bad thing that tags along.
I mean don't get me wrong, I'm definitely appreciative of what I have, but then again, why is it that there is always some kind of problem that makes it...let's say...not so fantastic.
For example:
Hypothetically, OH YEAH we're getting hypothetical now.
But anyways, hypothetically, there's a certain pet...well put it that way. And this pet, is really nice, but a little odd. He's not like any other pet, but this pet has a few "things" that are not very flattering. Obviously, this certain person, is not picky, but sometimes she has to find the right kind of pet to suit her. And what if that pet was not the right one suited for her? Is she suppose to keep it and say oh well see how it goes, but what if she doesn't enjoy its company that much? Would she still keep it? Hypothetically, this is not based on anyone in particular but personally, I don't think she should. I mean, ofcourse the pet has its own feelings but sometimes, maybe the pet is just not right for her. So in hypothetical terms. She should think about it carefully, instead of calling it off? Or i mean, giving it away? Or perhaps, keep her eyes open for other choices?

Anyways, all i can say about this is...
...
...
...
...
...

Comments

  1. I totally understand what you're getting it. I'm here for you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Black Bullets

No More Second Chances...

Just words on a page..