Ignorance is your new BEST FRIEND...
Get ready for another rant:
If I'm a bad person, you don't like me then I'll make my own way.
Go ahead and say SHIT about me and i won't give a fucking damn so shut up.
Do i give a shit? FUCK no!
You wanna say hatin words about me, trash me, knock me out...
don't second guess what I'm capable of, cuz you'll be on the floor before you even realize what hit you.
You and your ignorance, is pathetic.
Are you proud of it? Are you satisfied?
Well then take that satisfaction and shove it up your ass like you deserve.
Oh, are you surprised of my foul language, well I'm sorry, I'm no goody two shoes all the time so maybe you can shut your ignorant mouth and keep it that way or i'll do it for you.
Your so ignorant to the fact of what I'm capable of, and oneday when you piss all over the ground and slip face forward, i'll make sure there's a piece of shit ready for you right there.
Can you smell it, yeah that's victory right there you son of a bitch.
yeah your mom's a bitch, suck it up.
Wanna beat me up, wanna tear me to pieces until there's nothing left of me that actually tells the truth for once?
Well you can't, cause your the weak one, your the ignorant fool, your friendless, cuz without me you have no one.
Go hang with your other petty little friends and have fun.
Because in a world without me, your ignorance will get the best of you
You treat me like a stranger, well its nice to meet you sir
I'll guess I'll go,
I'll best be on my way out.
OH! and say hi for me to your bff, ignorance.
JERK!
If I'm a bad person, you don't like me then I'll make my own way.
Go ahead and say SHIT about me and i won't give a fucking damn so shut up.
Do i give a shit? FUCK no!
You wanna say hatin words about me, trash me, knock me out...
don't second guess what I'm capable of, cuz you'll be on the floor before you even realize what hit you.
You and your ignorance, is pathetic.
Are you proud of it? Are you satisfied?
Well then take that satisfaction and shove it up your ass like you deserve.
Oh, are you surprised of my foul language, well I'm sorry, I'm no goody two shoes all the time so maybe you can shut your ignorant mouth and keep it that way or i'll do it for you.
Your so ignorant to the fact of what I'm capable of, and oneday when you piss all over the ground and slip face forward, i'll make sure there's a piece of shit ready for you right there.
Can you smell it, yeah that's victory right there you son of a bitch.
yeah your mom's a bitch, suck it up.
Wanna beat me up, wanna tear me to pieces until there's nothing left of me that actually tells the truth for once?
Well you can't, cause your the weak one, your the ignorant fool, your friendless, cuz without me you have no one.
Go hang with your other petty little friends and have fun.
Because in a world without me, your ignorance will get the best of you
You treat me like a stranger, well its nice to meet you sir
I'll guess I'll go,
I'll best be on my way out.
OH! and say hi for me to your bff, ignorance.
JERK!
...... Ummm.... I'd recommend a shrink.
ReplyDeleteAnd now I'm offended!
ReplyDeleteHow is it possible that this is partly for me? It's total BULLSHIT!
ReplyDelete