Laughter, laughter and more LAUGHTER
Fine arts night at vic high was GREAT!
Even though, I had like 5 cookies and a cup of coffee with lots of sugar, all that mattered was the laughter.
All the zombie imitated dancing, and imitated singing,
The handshakes, "NEW",
Jumping over the seats,
The "Hi!" to all teachers,
The dancing outside in the playground,
The corner of the eye looks,
The "I love you's" and "Best buds",
The awkardness,
The interesting singing,
The balls of fury, i mean fun LOL
The laps around the halls,
The bored faces,
The funny zombie invasion improv scene,
And the list goes on and on.
Great night....and all i can say now is...
I'm gonna fail Biology for not studying for the test.
Even though, I had like 5 cookies and a cup of coffee with lots of sugar, all that mattered was the laughter.
All the zombie imitated dancing, and imitated singing,
The handshakes, "NEW",
Jumping over the seats,
The "Hi!" to all teachers,
The dancing outside in the playground,
The corner of the eye looks,
The "I love you's" and "Best buds",
The awkardness,
The interesting singing,
The balls of fury, i mean fun LOL
The laps around the halls,
The bored faces,
The funny zombie invasion improv scene,
And the list goes on and on.
Great night....and all i can say now is...
I'm gonna fail Biology for not studying for the test.
devin do you always go on my blogspot?
ReplyDeleteGreat times that was!
ReplyDeleteLol, I read it a second time and it caught me off guard. And not always. Only when I'm completely bored in my spare.
ReplyDelete