What you wanted
I catch the stars with my hands,
Your voice loud of commands,
As I trace my hand across your back,
Its mutual love that we both lack.
The stars dim as time passes by,
Crumpled wings of a small butterfly,
Your warm embrace is what I feel,
You open the wounds I try to conceal,
You'll fight to death to keep me alive,
Even if you won't survive
You'll do anything if that's what I wanted
Can't sleep at night, my mind completely haunted
A kiss on the lips, a final goodbye
Tears stream down your face, your eyes carry lies
The stars turn black, there's no more light
The air is cold, this midsummer night
Take what's left of me you haven't taunted
You left a footprint, that's what you wanted..
Your voice loud of commands,
As I trace my hand across your back,
Its mutual love that we both lack.
The stars dim as time passes by,
Crumpled wings of a small butterfly,
Your warm embrace is what I feel,
You open the wounds I try to conceal,
You'll fight to death to keep me alive,
Even if you won't survive
You'll do anything if that's what I wanted
Can't sleep at night, my mind completely haunted
A kiss on the lips, a final goodbye
Tears stream down your face, your eyes carry lies
The stars turn black, there's no more light
The air is cold, this midsummer night
Take what's left of me you haven't taunted
You left a footprint, that's what you wanted..
Comments
Post a Comment