Today

Some days I feel so strong, I stand tall, confident and proud.
Other days I feel like this...
I feel so small, so so small, just the lightest touch can crush me.
I feel like every breath I take is a fight for air,
I feel like I'm choking on nothing,
I feel like every tear is like acid scarring my face.
I feel like every bone in my body fractures at every movement.
I feel like my heart is pumping harder, painfully,
I feel like my blood is thinning,
I feel so cold, so so cold.
I feel like I'm going to fall,
My legs can barely hold my weight.
I feel like the wall around me are closing in on me
I feel like I'm suffocating.
My body is shaking.
And not from the cold.
I feel like I haven't eaten in days.
I feel like my stomach is eating itself,
Ripping my insides apart.
I feel like I'm turning into dust.
Today, I feel like.
I just feel like.
this.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Black Bullets

No More Second Chances...

Just words on a page..