Iridescent
I can't seem to tell you,
I can't seem to explain,
the reasons for my failure,
the reasons for my pain,
but im in the wake of devastation,
standing all alone,
just me and my frustration,
always on my own.
How can I keep my head up high,
When all i see is black,
and i sit there, unable to cry,
while my dreams are under attack,
and all they do is shatter,
like broken bottles of beer,
and nothing seems to matter,
but I'm frozen with feelings of fear,
that my life will be absolutely nothing,
while i'm lost in desperation,
my cross which ill be clutching,
eyes tearing from fustration,
I tried so freakin hard,
All these feelings of being low,
I ran a thousand yards,
i'll let it go, i'll let it go.
the reasons for my failure,
the reasons for my pain,
but im in the wake of devastation,
standing all alone,
just me and my frustration,
always on my own.
How can I keep my head up high,
When all i see is black,
and i sit there, unable to cry,
while my dreams are under attack,
and all they do is shatter,
like broken bottles of beer,
and nothing seems to matter,
but I'm frozen with feelings of fear,
that my life will be absolutely nothing,
while i'm lost in desperation,
my cross which ill be clutching,
eyes tearing from fustration,
I tried so freakin hard,
All these feelings of being low,
I ran a thousand yards,
i'll let it go, i'll let it go.
Comments
Post a Comment