Good Life
Always being trapped in a well known world where there are always extra helping hands to catch me when I would stumble, and help me get back on my feet when I would fall face forward, is now strangely coming to an end.
As time ticks away, and the days to turn to weeks, months to years, I find myself drawing nearer, to a destination.
A destination that I have worked so hard on keeping clear with no obstructions, however, its not as easy I would of hoped for.
There are always some kind of obstacles in the way.
And you know the saying, "If your constantly heading down a lane with things in the way, maybe your on the wrong lane...or maybe your just too lazy to find a way around"
That's actually not a saying at all.
But I'm on that lane, and it definitely sucks.
I'm strong though, and I find ways to work around it, to jump over those stubborn blockages.
However, I'll probably hit some impasse soon enough, and there will be no turning back.
But I dont have to worry about that for now.
I'm heading somewhere amazing, where I can gain such great experiences and learn wondrous things.
It'll be up to me to be responsible, and intuitive and most of all, mature.
There will be no helping hands, and noone to catch me when I fall and you know what?
I'm no longer afraid.
Because I'll be heading to the Good Life, where dreams come true and imagination runs free and wild.
And everything is out of place, and perfect is imperfect, and there is no right or wrong.
It's where I will find my inner self,
find my true being,
and find the person I want to be.
As time ticks away, and the days to turn to weeks, months to years, I find myself drawing nearer, to a destination.
A destination that I have worked so hard on keeping clear with no obstructions, however, its not as easy I would of hoped for.
There are always some kind of obstacles in the way.
And you know the saying, "If your constantly heading down a lane with things in the way, maybe your on the wrong lane...or maybe your just too lazy to find a way around"
That's actually not a saying at all.
But I'm on that lane, and it definitely sucks.
I'm strong though, and I find ways to work around it, to jump over those stubborn blockages.
However, I'll probably hit some impasse soon enough, and there will be no turning back.
But I dont have to worry about that for now.
I'm heading somewhere amazing, where I can gain such great experiences and learn wondrous things.
It'll be up to me to be responsible, and intuitive and most of all, mature.
There will be no helping hands, and noone to catch me when I fall and you know what?
I'm no longer afraid.
Because I'll be heading to the Good Life, where dreams come true and imagination runs free and wild.
And everything is out of place, and perfect is imperfect, and there is no right or wrong.
It's where I will find my inner self,
find my true being,
and find the person I want to be.
Comments
Post a Comment