Those were the days, when we were young and foolish..
Sitting on my couch, the laptop on my lap, staring at a blank screen thinking of what to write...how to begin...because all these emotions are running through my mind.
To be honest, I don't know how to start at all.
Because at the moment, I'm not sure how I'm feeling right now.
Disappointment is one of them.
Sadness...perhaps another.
Anger,
Lonliness.
All I know is that I feel like, someone just snatched away one of my fairytale dreams and stomped on it.
A happy ending, coming to an end. And that end ain't what it appeared to be. Not happy at all.
I just don't really know what to do.
He's leaving.
I won't see him ever again.
I won't see that gorgeous smile of his that I love so much.
I won't hear that laugh he constantly has everyday that makes me want to laugh with him.
Never hear those random jokes he makes.
That sparkle in his eyes when he sees me.
What am I going to do in a world without him. He helped me get over somebody that I cared about a lot. Made me forget about that other someone.
He helped me move on.
Sometimes it just angers me. Because for some reason, when I seem to fall for someone.
They always end up leaving anyways.
So really, what's the point?
Well, I don't really know any more.
All I can say is that I'm going to miss you.
I just wish I didn't get to know you, because I wouldn't be going through this right now.
So here are the last 2 words you've been waiting for.
Good-Bye.
To be honest, I don't know how to start at all.
Because at the moment, I'm not sure how I'm feeling right now.
Disappointment is one of them.
Sadness...perhaps another.
Anger,
Lonliness.
All I know is that I feel like, someone just snatched away one of my fairytale dreams and stomped on it.
A happy ending, coming to an end. And that end ain't what it appeared to be. Not happy at all.
I just don't really know what to do.
He's leaving.
I won't see him ever again.
I won't see that gorgeous smile of his that I love so much.
I won't hear that laugh he constantly has everyday that makes me want to laugh with him.
Never hear those random jokes he makes.
That sparkle in his eyes when he sees me.
What am I going to do in a world without him. He helped me get over somebody that I cared about a lot. Made me forget about that other someone.
He helped me move on.
Sometimes it just angers me. Because for some reason, when I seem to fall for someone.
They always end up leaving anyways.
So really, what's the point?
Well, I don't really know any more.
All I can say is that I'm going to miss you.
I just wish I didn't get to know you, because I wouldn't be going through this right now.
So here are the last 2 words you've been waiting for.
Good-Bye.
Comments
Post a Comment