Everybody's Changing

In a world full of uncertainty, 
I seek the secrets within me,
In a place where we don't feel right,
Behind closed doors at night. 

Beyond me, its out of my control.
And all I want is something to hold. 
Something warm, something true.
Something to keep me close to you. 

We try to make amends,
We try to hold hands,
But we don't feel the same
Our love is just a game. 

Everybody is changing,
How do we keep from fading?
Into the dark deep hole,
Where my heart beats cold

Cold waters engulfs my sense of self
Spitting dirt, I scream for help.
Will I die tonight?
Will I die without a fight?

If there's nothing left to say,
Why do I live each day?
To speak to empty eyes,
That show no surprise

My heart aches with the truth,
This love I have for you,
Is only to fill a void
From the day I was destroyed





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Black Bullets

No More Second Chances...

Just words on a page..