Wait
Wait..
Where did you go?
Where have you been these past couple of years?
Wait..
Don't go.
Don't leave me again.
Wait..
What did I miss?
Why have we not spoken in months?
Wait..
Please just wait for me.
I'll be ready one day.
Wait..
How could you do this?
Did I do something wrong?
Wait..
I know that feeling.
I've been here before.
Wait..
I know you can hear me.
I know you can feel me.
Wait..
I'll never forget you.
You said you'd never forget me too.
Wait..
I get it, you're happy now.
I'm happy too..I think.
Wait..
I don't want to go.
I don't want to lose you.
Wait..
Please come back.
Please leave me your number.
Wait..
Don't delete that account.
I don't have any other way to contact you.
Wait..
We don't have to talk like this.
We can be how we were before.
Wait..
I know it's been too long.
I know I should have said something to make you stay.
Wait..
I'm begging you.
I'm on knees, isn't that enough?
Wait..
Just go.
It's okay, I'll be okay someday.
Wait..
It hurts enough to break me.
But it's okay, I've always been broken.
Wait..
I change my mind.
I can't do this.
Wait..
I don't want to let you go.
We can figure it out.
Wait..
I know you can't wait for me forever.
But somehow it sounded like a good idea.
Wait..
Wait..
Please..wait for me.
Where did you go?
Where have you been these past couple of years?
Wait..
Don't go.
Don't leave me again.
Wait..
What did I miss?
Why have we not spoken in months?
Wait..
Please just wait for me.
I'll be ready one day.
Wait..
How could you do this?
Did I do something wrong?
Wait..
I know that feeling.
I've been here before.
Wait..
I know you can hear me.
I know you can feel me.
Wait..
I'll never forget you.
You said you'd never forget me too.
Wait..
I get it, you're happy now.
I'm happy too..I think.
Wait..
I don't want to go.
I don't want to lose you.
Wait..
Please come back.
Please leave me your number.
Wait..
Don't delete that account.
I don't have any other way to contact you.
Wait..
We don't have to talk like this.
We can be how we were before.
Wait..
I know it's been too long.
I know I should have said something to make you stay.
Wait..
I'm begging you.
I'm on knees, isn't that enough?
Wait..
Just go.
It's okay, I'll be okay someday.
Wait..
It hurts enough to break me.
But it's okay, I've always been broken.
Wait..
I change my mind.
I can't do this.
Wait..
I don't want to let you go.
We can figure it out.
Wait..
I know you can't wait for me forever.
But somehow it sounded like a good idea.
Wait..
Wait..
Please..wait for me.
Comments
Post a Comment