Things we can't say

Times like these the world turns upside down and words can't explain what they are suppose to explain. At times I have nothing say, no words to express my innermost deepest feelings and instead I feel alone, annoyed and upset. Sometimes I just want to scream and let it all go. Sometimes I just want to sigh away all the heaviness that is weighing down on my chest. But sometimes we can't get what we always want.
I always notice how people can't seem to say the things they want to say, things that need to be said. We shrug them off and let it go, when we really shouldn't. Words are always left unspoken and then before we know it, it's too late and the damage is done. There is nothing more to say.
It frustrates me...and it frustrates me even more to know that even I do it myself.
I try so hard to please everyone and then realize I'm not pleasing myself. Sometimes I try to so hard to give people what they want, and then realize that I don't even know what I really want. At times I try so hard to make everyone happy and then realize that I'm not happy.
What more can I do to help myself?
By helping others? By making others happy? By doing everything in my nature to give everything to everybody and nothing for myself? Or does that make me selfish to start wanting things in my life and wanting to be happy and getting everything I need. I don't want to be selfish, but sometimes I feel like I give too much and don't receive much in return.
I don't even know where all this is coming from.
I think I'm just tired. I just want to be proud of myself and what I achieve and not let anything get in the way and sometimes I get so anxious that it could happen and that I'm making wrong decisions and other times I feel I'm on top of the world and I feel like I have a great life and accomplishing so much.
Maybe it's just a bad day for me.
Or maybe feeling like this is just myself trying to tell myself to start thinking about what I really want and what I should start feeling.
I'm just really tired..I need a break from everything.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Black Bullets

No More Second Chances...

Just words on a page..