My Wonderwall

Sometimes letting go and moving forward is harder than it looks. Words come easy to our lips, but moving our bodies in the direction where our mind says left and our heart says right, is extremely difficult and agonizing. We are left with two inevitable choices that could change everything, but which one do we trust the most? Our hearts could be fooled, but our thoughts could be deceiving. Sometimes we don't realize what we want opposed to what we need. We are left feeling empty and alone and terrified at the thought of chosing the wrong fate and regretting it. Yet there is no way to really know what's best until we make those mistakes and learn from it, regardless of the pain and sadness that comes along with it. The question is, can we survive it? Can we survive the suffering, the bone-breaking pain and still see that light at the end of the tunnel? If the answer is yes, then we got one hell of a strong armor. If the answer is no, then all we can really do is try and see what happens. What else is there to lose right? That's what we keep telling ourselves. In reality, sometimes we can't survive it, sometimes we're not strong enough, sometimes..we must accept our defeat and let those speeding cars past us while we live in the past and not fully let go. Don't let that be you. I won't let that be me.
Nobody will ever feel the way I do about you, but all I can say is that I love you, but there's time when I have to let go. It's the only way to survive, and I see that light at the end of the tunnel. I won't live in the past and I can't let you do the same.




You'll always be my wonderwall.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Black Bullets

No More Second Chances...

Just words on a page..