Falling from Cloud 9
Sometimes in life we fall face first into the concrete, broken bones and scrapped knees. But we push ourselves up with a heavy heart, frustrated with our downfalls and we somehow learn to move on. Because we are human, and because we are not invincible.
If I could say one thing to you, I would tell you to keep your head up. To live beneath the clouds, and fly. I realize that you have gone through rough times, the worst of the worst, and it feels like the end of the world, but in reality its not.
If I could give you one word of advice, I would tell you that things may not always go the way you want it too, but its okay. And if you need someone to lean on, if you need a shoulder to lay your head down on, don't be afraid to open up, and be in that vulnerable state. Don't be ashamed.
When I look at you, I see the smile on your lips, and the tears in your eyes. When I look at you, I see the every little thing, because I see you, the real you. And I know your looking for that someone to steal your love and take away that heavy heart that you carry with you everyday. But I don't think you realize that the person is right in front of you. Just take a chance, and let go.
Let me tell you one more thing.
I will listen, I will try and take your problems away, and replace them with an abundance of joy and happiness, but I can't do it on my own. I know it hurts, I've been there before, I fell from cloud 9 like you, but I learned to pick myself up even when I was destroyed into pieces.
Take my hand, and I'll show you how.
Comments
Post a Comment