Identity
It's been a while since I've counted the stars, recalling every wish and every dream I planted on each crystal in the night sky. As I look up above tonight, hopeing to do the same once again, I see nothing but a dark black sheet..I can't remember anything-no dreams-no wishes-nothing. Everyday, as each second goes by, I feel like I have been losing my identity of self. I can't seem to understand the real meaning to life, to striving for our dreams, because as of right now, I am lost.
Everyday, I try to think of what I can do to figure out why I am on this earth, to get a sense of my purpose, and I'm at my wits end, trying to make sense of the world, and I can't.
Its frustrating, upsetting, and disappointing.
A rush of emotions-jealousy-happiness-anger-envy, take over as I watch everyone around me become something, anything..they become their dream, their desires, their wishes, and it's like I'm stuck, my feet are cemented to the ground, and I'm surrounded by 4 walls.
Forever trapped.
I don't know how to begin my journey of self, but I keep looking for answers, for anything that can help me remember my dreams and desires and wishes, because they're hidden away in a box.
I can't find them.
I can't see them.
But I can feel them..waiting for the opportunity to arise.
And so my journey begins with the question..
Who am i?
Find the answer to that, and I'll be right on track.
Everyday, I try to think of what I can do to figure out why I am on this earth, to get a sense of my purpose, and I'm at my wits end, trying to make sense of the world, and I can't.
Its frustrating, upsetting, and disappointing.
A rush of emotions-jealousy-happiness-anger-envy, take over as I watch everyone around me become something, anything..they become their dream, their desires, their wishes, and it's like I'm stuck, my feet are cemented to the ground, and I'm surrounded by 4 walls.
Forever trapped.
I don't know how to begin my journey of self, but I keep looking for answers, for anything that can help me remember my dreams and desires and wishes, because they're hidden away in a box.
I can't find them.
I can't see them.
But I can feel them..waiting for the opportunity to arise.
And so my journey begins with the question..
Who am i?
Find the answer to that, and I'll be right on track.
Comments
Post a Comment