Turning Page

When I breathe,
When I cry,
You still believe,
That I can fly.
When I'm down,
When I'm broken,
You hold me up,
with words unspoken.
You are the air,
You are the stars,
You are pure love.
The gentle wings of a dove.
You held me close,
You took in my scent,
And there you went...
How I still feel the warmth of your touch,
And it all becomes too much.
The sweetest words still remain,
Everyday, I go insane.
And when you sleep,
And when you dream,
Is when I weep,
and when I scream.
The turning page in my life,
Was when I met you.
Our love, was so true.
And what I feel in my heart,
I felt it from the start.
How I will never forget,
How I will never stop,
loving you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Black Bullets

No More Second Chances...

Just words on a page..