You are love
All I see is you,
All I see is true,
The beauty from inside,
The hurt you cannot hide.
The tears you wipe away,
From pain you feel each day.
If only you could see,
The effect you have on me.
The softness of your skin,
When I lean and kiss your chin.
Your overpowering smell,
That I know so very well.
The warm feel of your hands,
How it makes me want to dance.
The sparkle in your eyes,
always takes me by surprise.
The smile upon your lips,
and how it makes my heart skip.
Its what I feel for you,
when the black turns into blue.
So don't you shed a tear,
Or feel an ounce of fear.
You are the definition of love,
The white fur on a dove.
So pure and unique.
What every girl wishes to seek.
So remember what you are,
A bright yellow shooting star.
Across my night,
I will see the light.
And know that, that is you.
Pure beauty, I always knew.
So baby, give me a smile,
That I can stare at for a while.
And I know we will pull through,
Cuz baby, its me and you.
With love. xoxo
Forever.
All I see is true,
The beauty from inside,
The hurt you cannot hide.
The tears you wipe away,
From pain you feel each day.
If only you could see,
The effect you have on me.
The softness of your skin,
When I lean and kiss your chin.
Your overpowering smell,
That I know so very well.
The warm feel of your hands,
How it makes me want to dance.
The sparkle in your eyes,
always takes me by surprise.
The smile upon your lips,
and how it makes my heart skip.
Its what I feel for you,
when the black turns into blue.
So don't you shed a tear,
Or feel an ounce of fear.
You are the definition of love,
The white fur on a dove.
So pure and unique.
What every girl wishes to seek.
So remember what you are,
A bright yellow shooting star.
Across my night,
I will see the light.
And know that, that is you.
Pure beauty, I always knew.
So baby, give me a smile,
That I can stare at for a while.
And I know we will pull through,
Cuz baby, its me and you.
With love. xoxo
Forever.
Comments
Post a Comment