It's not the same anymore.
Just take me away, somewhere far away....
away from all the lies told,
away from all the hurt,
away from every single memory that I shared and will share with you.
Because I call it quits,
and it will end now.
Its such a distraction, it drives me crazy.
You ask for honesty, yet I get none,
So don't expect me to return the favor because I will ask for something in return.
And don't expect it to be something nice.
I will never understand...
You will never understand.
So, what's the point in trying anyways?
Always having to leave it for another day,
always, changing your mind,
Me...always waiting...so patiently.
I'm done waiting, I'm done being patient, I'm done caring.
And this time, you'll have to find someone else you can lean on.
And when you need that certain person to hold on to, you'll wish it was me.
And I'll be there, because that's the friend I am and will always be.
Would you do the same?
Well...now. I'm not so sure.
away from all the lies told,
away from all the hurt,
away from every single memory that I shared and will share with you.
Because I call it quits,
and it will end now.
Its such a distraction, it drives me crazy.
You ask for honesty, yet I get none,
So don't expect me to return the favor because I will ask for something in return.
And don't expect it to be something nice.
I will never understand...
You will never understand.
So, what's the point in trying anyways?
Always having to leave it for another day,
always, changing your mind,
Me...always waiting...so patiently.
I'm done waiting, I'm done being patient, I'm done caring.
And this time, you'll have to find someone else you can lean on.
And when you need that certain person to hold on to, you'll wish it was me.
And I'll be there, because that's the friend I am and will always be.
Would you do the same?
Well...now. I'm not so sure.
Comments
Post a Comment