Took by Surprise.
So ordinary, yet so different.
Didn't realize it from the start.
And now,
his life, stories...
are they just a myth or a fact?
Can't tell through text.
But in his eyes, I'm afraid what I'll see.
Truth?
Lies?
Maybe most of all,
Trust.
But why trust?
Trust in a girl like me?
So unbelievable. So...wrong.
But I lock the keys.
And hide away.
Because of his trust.
His secret kept for years,
Now released...
But don't worry.
It's safe with me.
Didn't realize it from the start.
And now,
his life, stories...
are they just a myth or a fact?
Can't tell through text.
But in his eyes, I'm afraid what I'll see.
Truth?
Lies?
Maybe most of all,
Trust.
But why trust?
Trust in a girl like me?
So unbelievable. So...wrong.
But I lock the keys.
And hide away.
Because of his trust.
His secret kept for years,
Now released...
But don't worry.
It's safe with me.
Comments
Post a Comment