Riddles To My Heart

Once upon a time, I believed in fairytales,
I believed in dreams coming true,
I believed in forever.
And yet, I still believe.

But things change,
In a blink of an eye,
A change of light....
And everything appears to be different.

Rusty locks bound it closed,
And always it will remain.
Drowned into the never-ending abyss
It lay with the treasures of the titanic.

Wasn't it beautiful when the flower bloomed?
Was is ugly when it shriveled away?
But time will turn flames to embers,
And then stop.

Lookin back, the sun set like it always has,
And the world kept spinning like it should.
Can you believe it?
Because I can see it now.

A revelation brought to my senses,
I believed again.
But with a new outlook.

That love begins and ends with a hello and always with a goodbye.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Black Bullets

No More Second Chances...

Just words on a page..