There's A Possibility Part 3.
"Daniel!!" Angel screamed as she saw him walking down the street. He turned around and waved and smiled his gorgeous smile. She sprinted towards him and gave him a hug and a kiss on the cheek. But something was not right. She could feel the tension as he hugged her back. She stepped back and looked at him. He appeared anxious, his face was strained and sadness was clearly visible in his eyes.
"What's wrong?" Angel asked concerned.
"I need to discuss something...important with you." Daniel said carefully, avoiding her gaze.
"Like what?" Angel reached out to grab his hand but he pulled back.
"Look..." Daniel began.
"No...I know what your going to say Daniel. So just move on with it." Angel said ticked off but part of her was dreading it.
Daniel heaved a big sigh. "Okay, I'm breakin up with you...."
Pain striked the middle of her chest as the words came out of his mouth.
"I'm leaving tomorrow. So I thought I might as well tell you now, then to just leave without you knowing its over. I'm sorry...."
Tears began to drip down her face. "But why? I love you!"
She desperately tried to reach out and hug him but he pulled away...again.
"I'm sorry....We'll be in different countries, I'll never see you again anyways...it'll just be too hard. It's time for me to move on...and you need to do the same. I'm really sorry Angel."
Angel looked away from Daniel, trying to hide the tears streaking down her face. Feeling incredibly guilty for hurting her, he reached for her to wipe away the stinging tears, but this time she was the one to pull away.
"I'm really sorry. I have to go now. We can still be friends....." Daniel said gently. He patted her on the arm and walked away.
Slowly, Angel raised her head watching Dan leave her forever. And at that moment, Angel was no longer present.
***
Knock! Knock!
"Come in." She said, in her deadly voice.
Devin walked in, his footsteps resonating around the cold dark room.
"My Queen." He knelt down and bowed in respect.
"Why do you interrupt me at this hour?" She spoke sternly.
"I heard that you were going out tonight...to take care of some kind of business. Am I correct My Queen?" Devin said, choosing his words carefully.
"Yes...it is true. I must be going soon."
Devin looked up and cringed. He could feel her cold glare piercing right through him even though her hood covered her face.
"Wait, my Queen....I wanted to ask you if I could join you...in this certain task."
She stood up abruptly, her cloak swaying behind her.
"No. This is for me to do alone. You are not welcome. Now leave!" Her voice echoed all around the room as the air suddenly grew colder. Devin quickly stumbled to his feet and ran out the doors, closing them behind him.
She left the room and headed towards the front of her castle where the roses were "blooming".
"Daniel, daniel, daniel...how I love you so." She said soothingly, stroking Ashley's decapitated head with her cold fingers.
***
"Daniel! You need to start packing. We are leaving tomorrow morning!" His mom said frantically, staring at her son in disbelief while he sat motionless on his bed.
"Daniel! My son, what is wrong with you?" She put her hands on her hips, waiting for his response.
He slowly turned his head and glanced at his mother. "Nothing." He carefully stood up with exaggerated effort. Grabbing the empty suitcase by his bed, he began shoving his clothes in it.
Somewhat satisfied, his mom left him alone to pack.
"Daniel, I'm going to leave for 5 mins to get the laundry. I'll be right back." She yelled from the kitchen. Daniel mumbled in response as he heard the door shut behind him. He heaved a big sigh and looked out the window, staring into the clear blue sky. A loud thump outside his apartment made him jump. Frowning, he peeked out his room, listening but heard nothing. He resumed packing. Suddenly, the air around him grew colder and he heard the front door creak open and close.
"Mom? Is that you? Did you put the air conditioning on? It's getting cold." He rubbed his arms for warmth, but his mother didn't reply. The air grew so cold, he could see his breath as he exhaled. A frightening voice filled the room. "There's a possibility..."
"Who's there? Mom?" Daniel said, scared.
A dark hooded figure entered the room, holding a black plastic bag with a red ribbon tied around it.
"Hello Daniel." A cold voice spoke, making him tremble in fear.
"Who-who are you? How do you know my name?" Daniel said in a hushed whisper.
"It's me Daniel...Have you already forgotten me?" Slowly, her pale fingers pushed the dark hood back, revealing her identity. Daniel stumbled back in surprise.
"Angel? What? What are you doing here?"
"I'm sorry. Angel's not present at the moment." She smirked. "I brought you some 'roses'."
She gently gave him the plastic back, which he took reluctantly. Cautiously he untied the ribbon and opened the bag. Glancing at her, he reached inside the bag and pulled out a heavy box dripping with...
"BLOOD?! Is that blood?" His heart hammered in his chest as he held the box in fear and disgust.
"Open it Daniel." She said, smiling at his reaction.
"I-I don't want to." HIs voice trembled, afraid of what the box may reveal.
"Do it...NOW." Her voice grew cold and deep while she glared with intensity. He flinched at her cold look and with shaking fingers, opened the box.
A howling scream ripped from his throat as the box fell to floor, splattering blood on the walls.
"MOM! Oh my God! You killed my Mom! NOO! MOM!" He screamed, tears splashing his face.
Her cold, high pitched laughter filled his ears and he knew that laughter would haunt him forever. She bent down and picked up the mother's decapitated head. Cradeling it in her arms, she began humming.
"You don't like my present?" Daniel shook his head and backed away from her. He refused to look at what her arms held. Anger, denial, sadness and shock ran through him in surprising speed. He could no longer think straight.
Breathing heavily, he looked at his ex-gf. "Angel, how could you do this? Why would you kill my mom? She didn't deserve this! Who are you?! What have you become?!"
She smiled stroking his mothers head.
"What have i become?" She laughed outloud. Turning away from him, she stared out the window.
"This is who I am. It's always been apart of me from the beginning. You shouldn't have broken up with me Daniel. What have I ever done to you? I loved you! And now your just going to leave me without a proper goodbye? Well, its my turn to say goodbye Daniel. Once and for all." She turned around and faced him.
Fresh tears were falling from his eyes. "I thought you understood. I didn't want to break up with you...I had to. I'm so sorry." He knew it really hurt her, but there was nothing he could say more to her. She killed his mother and he knew he was next.
"Oh..Angel understood, but I don't care. No one breaks her heart and gets away with it. But don't you worry, I'll make it quick...for Angel's sake." She stepped towards him, smiling that horrific, evil smile of hers.
"Look at you! Don't you hear yourself?" Daniel yelled in disbelief, his arms flailing above his head. "You're CRAZY!"
Her eyes flashed with anger and the room suddenly froze.
"Crazy?...I am not CRAZY Daniel!" The decapitated head dropped from her arms. Daniel sprinted out the door, running like he's never ran before, screaming at the top of his lungs. Just as he reached the front doors, where he knew he'd be safe, a dark figure stood; holding a long thin dagger. Panting, he slowly backed away...hoping to escape without her noticing. Fear gripped his insides as she spoke.
"You can't run from me Daniel...your death is inevitable." Walking towards him, she wiped the bloodstained blade on her cloth. As she glanced up, the last thing she saw was Daniel swinging a baseball bat right at her head.
She collapsed on the floor.
***
Daniel dropped the bat and picked up the knife she was recently holding.
"You killed my mother. Now its my turn to kill you." Kneeling next to her, he pointed the dagger right at her chest, where her heart beat profusely. He knew he had to do it, for his mother. But as he looked at her face, all he saw was innocence. No hatred, no coldness or evil. He was staring at this girlfriends face...the girl he fell in love with.
His grip on the knife loosened, her eyes opened. Daniel gasped in surprise and knew he had to act quick before she ended his life.
"Daniel? Wha-What are you doing?" Angel said frightened, eyeing the sharp object.
He looked at her startled. "Angel? Is that you?"
Sobbing she sat up. "I'm so sorry. I don't know what happened! I didn't mean to kill your mom. I swear it wasn't me. It's like I'm trapped in my body and somebody's possessing me. I'm so sorry! Please you have to help me!"
Hearing her cries, Daniel hugged her tightly, crying with her. He dropped the knife on the floor and held on to her while they both cried. As they held on to each for comfort and support, the room began to rise in temperature, no longer cold...but filled with warmth.
"I know...I know. We'll figure this out Angel. It's going to be okay." He slowly let go of her and stared into her eyes.
Reaching for her face, he wiped her tears. More fresh tears escaped the corner of her eyes but as he reached once more to wipe them on his sleeve, he realized it was red. Blood red tears dripped from her eyes, leaving red traces on her face.
"Oh no..." He whispered as the cold and darkness sucked the warmth out of the room.
Her head bowed down low. "There's a possibility...."
"Angel! Please! Can you hear me? I know your in there! Please Angel, come back!" He yelled desperately. His heart pounded in his chest, his death was just minutes away.
"Oh Angel can you hear you alright. Afterall, Angel is me. We are one person Daniel." Smiling, she held on out her hand, showing the ring he bought her...bloodstained with his mothers blood.
"So...that was you all along, pretending" Daniel said in grief.
She chuckled in response. "Lesson number one Daniel....never hesitate."
Aiming right for his heart, she took the knife and stabbed him. He jerked in response and stared at the girl he loved one last time.
"I love you, always and forever." Angel whispered.
He dropped to the floor, his eyes closed.
Kneeling next to him, she pulled the knife from his chest. Angel gently kissed him on the lips as a final goodbye.
Two tears dripped down her face....one red....one clear.
And at the moment, walking away from Daniel's still form, she left behind the one important part of her life that kept her sane.
She walked away with red tears.
"What's wrong?" Angel asked concerned.
"I need to discuss something...important with you." Daniel said carefully, avoiding her gaze.
"Like what?" Angel reached out to grab his hand but he pulled back.
"Look..." Daniel began.
"No...I know what your going to say Daniel. So just move on with it." Angel said ticked off but part of her was dreading it.
Daniel heaved a big sigh. "Okay, I'm breakin up with you...."
Pain striked the middle of her chest as the words came out of his mouth.
"I'm leaving tomorrow. So I thought I might as well tell you now, then to just leave without you knowing its over. I'm sorry...."
Tears began to drip down her face. "But why? I love you!"
She desperately tried to reach out and hug him but he pulled away...again.
"I'm sorry....We'll be in different countries, I'll never see you again anyways...it'll just be too hard. It's time for me to move on...and you need to do the same. I'm really sorry Angel."
Angel looked away from Daniel, trying to hide the tears streaking down her face. Feeling incredibly guilty for hurting her, he reached for her to wipe away the stinging tears, but this time she was the one to pull away.
"I'm really sorry. I have to go now. We can still be friends....." Daniel said gently. He patted her on the arm and walked away.
Slowly, Angel raised her head watching Dan leave her forever. And at that moment, Angel was no longer present.
***
Knock! Knock!
"Come in." She said, in her deadly voice.
Devin walked in, his footsteps resonating around the cold dark room.
"My Queen." He knelt down and bowed in respect.
"Why do you interrupt me at this hour?" She spoke sternly.
"I heard that you were going out tonight...to take care of some kind of business. Am I correct My Queen?" Devin said, choosing his words carefully.
"Yes...it is true. I must be going soon."
Devin looked up and cringed. He could feel her cold glare piercing right through him even though her hood covered her face.
"Wait, my Queen....I wanted to ask you if I could join you...in this certain task."
She stood up abruptly, her cloak swaying behind her.
"No. This is for me to do alone. You are not welcome. Now leave!" Her voice echoed all around the room as the air suddenly grew colder. Devin quickly stumbled to his feet and ran out the doors, closing them behind him.
She left the room and headed towards the front of her castle where the roses were "blooming".
"Daniel, daniel, daniel...how I love you so." She said soothingly, stroking Ashley's decapitated head with her cold fingers.
***
"Daniel! You need to start packing. We are leaving tomorrow morning!" His mom said frantically, staring at her son in disbelief while he sat motionless on his bed.
"Daniel! My son, what is wrong with you?" She put her hands on her hips, waiting for his response.
He slowly turned his head and glanced at his mother. "Nothing." He carefully stood up with exaggerated effort. Grabbing the empty suitcase by his bed, he began shoving his clothes in it.
Somewhat satisfied, his mom left him alone to pack.
"Daniel, I'm going to leave for 5 mins to get the laundry. I'll be right back." She yelled from the kitchen. Daniel mumbled in response as he heard the door shut behind him. He heaved a big sigh and looked out the window, staring into the clear blue sky. A loud thump outside his apartment made him jump. Frowning, he peeked out his room, listening but heard nothing. He resumed packing. Suddenly, the air around him grew colder and he heard the front door creak open and close.
"Mom? Is that you? Did you put the air conditioning on? It's getting cold." He rubbed his arms for warmth, but his mother didn't reply. The air grew so cold, he could see his breath as he exhaled. A frightening voice filled the room. "There's a possibility..."
"Who's there? Mom?" Daniel said, scared.
A dark hooded figure entered the room, holding a black plastic bag with a red ribbon tied around it.
"Hello Daniel." A cold voice spoke, making him tremble in fear.
"Who-who are you? How do you know my name?" Daniel said in a hushed whisper.
"It's me Daniel...Have you already forgotten me?" Slowly, her pale fingers pushed the dark hood back, revealing her identity. Daniel stumbled back in surprise.
"Angel? What? What are you doing here?"
"I'm sorry. Angel's not present at the moment." She smirked. "I brought you some 'roses'."
She gently gave him the plastic back, which he took reluctantly. Cautiously he untied the ribbon and opened the bag. Glancing at her, he reached inside the bag and pulled out a heavy box dripping with...
"BLOOD?! Is that blood?" His heart hammered in his chest as he held the box in fear and disgust.
"Open it Daniel." She said, smiling at his reaction.
"I-I don't want to." HIs voice trembled, afraid of what the box may reveal.
"Do it...NOW." Her voice grew cold and deep while she glared with intensity. He flinched at her cold look and with shaking fingers, opened the box.
A howling scream ripped from his throat as the box fell to floor, splattering blood on the walls.
"MOM! Oh my God! You killed my Mom! NOO! MOM!" He screamed, tears splashing his face.
Her cold, high pitched laughter filled his ears and he knew that laughter would haunt him forever. She bent down and picked up the mother's decapitated head. Cradeling it in her arms, she began humming.
"You don't like my present?" Daniel shook his head and backed away from her. He refused to look at what her arms held. Anger, denial, sadness and shock ran through him in surprising speed. He could no longer think straight.
Breathing heavily, he looked at his ex-gf. "Angel, how could you do this? Why would you kill my mom? She didn't deserve this! Who are you?! What have you become?!"
She smiled stroking his mothers head.
"What have i become?" She laughed outloud. Turning away from him, she stared out the window.
"This is who I am. It's always been apart of me from the beginning. You shouldn't have broken up with me Daniel. What have I ever done to you? I loved you! And now your just going to leave me without a proper goodbye? Well, its my turn to say goodbye Daniel. Once and for all." She turned around and faced him.
Fresh tears were falling from his eyes. "I thought you understood. I didn't want to break up with you...I had to. I'm so sorry." He knew it really hurt her, but there was nothing he could say more to her. She killed his mother and he knew he was next.
"Oh..Angel understood, but I don't care. No one breaks her heart and gets away with it. But don't you worry, I'll make it quick...for Angel's sake." She stepped towards him, smiling that horrific, evil smile of hers.
"Look at you! Don't you hear yourself?" Daniel yelled in disbelief, his arms flailing above his head. "You're CRAZY!"
Her eyes flashed with anger and the room suddenly froze.
"Crazy?...I am not CRAZY Daniel!" The decapitated head dropped from her arms. Daniel sprinted out the door, running like he's never ran before, screaming at the top of his lungs. Just as he reached the front doors, where he knew he'd be safe, a dark figure stood; holding a long thin dagger. Panting, he slowly backed away...hoping to escape without her noticing. Fear gripped his insides as she spoke.
"You can't run from me Daniel...your death is inevitable." Walking towards him, she wiped the bloodstained blade on her cloth. As she glanced up, the last thing she saw was Daniel swinging a baseball bat right at her head.
She collapsed on the floor.
***
Daniel dropped the bat and picked up the knife she was recently holding.
"You killed my mother. Now its my turn to kill you." Kneeling next to her, he pointed the dagger right at her chest, where her heart beat profusely. He knew he had to do it, for his mother. But as he looked at her face, all he saw was innocence. No hatred, no coldness or evil. He was staring at this girlfriends face...the girl he fell in love with.
His grip on the knife loosened, her eyes opened. Daniel gasped in surprise and knew he had to act quick before she ended his life.
"Daniel? Wha-What are you doing?" Angel said frightened, eyeing the sharp object.
He looked at her startled. "Angel? Is that you?"
Sobbing she sat up. "I'm so sorry. I don't know what happened! I didn't mean to kill your mom. I swear it wasn't me. It's like I'm trapped in my body and somebody's possessing me. I'm so sorry! Please you have to help me!"
Hearing her cries, Daniel hugged her tightly, crying with her. He dropped the knife on the floor and held on to her while they both cried. As they held on to each for comfort and support, the room began to rise in temperature, no longer cold...but filled with warmth.
"I know...I know. We'll figure this out Angel. It's going to be okay." He slowly let go of her and stared into her eyes.
Reaching for her face, he wiped her tears. More fresh tears escaped the corner of her eyes but as he reached once more to wipe them on his sleeve, he realized it was red. Blood red tears dripped from her eyes, leaving red traces on her face.
"Oh no..." He whispered as the cold and darkness sucked the warmth out of the room.
Her head bowed down low. "There's a possibility...."
"Angel! Please! Can you hear me? I know your in there! Please Angel, come back!" He yelled desperately. His heart pounded in his chest, his death was just minutes away.
"Oh Angel can you hear you alright. Afterall, Angel is me. We are one person Daniel." Smiling, she held on out her hand, showing the ring he bought her...bloodstained with his mothers blood.
"So...that was you all along, pretending" Daniel said in grief.
She chuckled in response. "Lesson number one Daniel....never hesitate."
Aiming right for his heart, she took the knife and stabbed him. He jerked in response and stared at the girl he loved one last time.
"I love you, always and forever." Angel whispered.
He dropped to the floor, his eyes closed.
Kneeling next to him, she pulled the knife from his chest. Angel gently kissed him on the lips as a final goodbye.
Two tears dripped down her face....one red....one clear.
And at the moment, walking away from Daniel's still form, she left behind the one important part of her life that kept her sane.
She walked away with red tears.
Comments
Post a Comment