Fairytales DO come true.
His long lean legs stretched below him, elongating his figure. It made him look remarkably tall and sexy. He walked past me and I noticed several features all at once. His hard jaw line, his intense smoldering eyes and tall lean figure. He wore a dark security guard uniform which clung to every muscular part of his body. As I watched him walk past me, my heart fluttered and had a strange fainting feeling. I wanted to be close to him, to touch him and rip his shirt off to reveal those defined abbs. But, I knew he would restrain me in his strong, hard, slightly gentle grip. Oh hell, restrain me right now, I won't complain. Dimitri, so god-like and gorgeous. Dimitri, yes a name I thought suited him perfectly since I had no idea what is name was. I could walk a thousand miles to just be near him again, to hear his deep, husky voice. Unfortunately, I never had the chance to actually hear his voice. But I just picture it now. I can hear him in my head, whispering my name in a gentle and soft, yet rough way. He'd say "I love you. I will do anything for you, if you just wish it. Being away from you is unbearable for me. Your so beautiful, so, so beautiful that it hurts me sometimes." Oh Dimitri, those sweet, sweet words of yours just fill my heart with such love, and tenderness. How I could just picture our first date, first kiss, first time together. Oh what such bliss it would be, wouldn't it Dimitri? You and me together, oh what a dream it would be. How I wish and wish. If only I could see you right now, and feel your arms around me, holding me tightly with all the love and concern for me. Never knowing that I could have someone so special for me, someone who could actually love me and want to be there for me. I knew it, were meant to be. Do you hear fate whispering in your ear Dimitri? Oh I do, its saying, "She's the one you've been looking for. Hold on to her and don't let her go." It's so clear to me now, is it clear for you too Dimitri? Let's be together forever. Just you and me, no other hags, or wannabe's. It'll just be me and you, alone, together...atlast.
****
Arms shook me roughly and my head banged against the table. I sat up in surprise and saw Ashley and Anna staring at me in disbelief.
"Are you ohkay? You kinda zoned out for like 10 mins." Anna said, looking at me like I was crazy.
"Oh what?" I looked around and found myself in the food court at the Bay Centre.
"What were you thinkin about?" Ashley asked very curiously.
"Dimitri....was that all a dream? He's not real. Oh what the-" I said to myself quietly.
"Dimitri? Who's that?" Anna asked confused.
I looked away, thinking thoughtfully to myself, ignoring her question. And at that moment, something caught my eye. A dark figure stood by A&W, wearing exactly the same uniform, with the same smoldering eyes and lean figure. Ashley turned to look at him and jumped in glee.
"Hey, that's the guy I like! He's soo hot. I really what to kno his name." She squealed excitedly.
Anger built up in my chest, and jealousy came in overpowering waves. My heart pounded fast in my chest. I stood up in anger and Ashley looked up at me in surprise.
My fist collided into her face and she screamed in pain.
"HE'S MINE BITCH." I screamed outloud, jumping ontop of her and attacking her with full force. Anna yelled for help and tried pulling me off her. Dimitri ran towards us and grabbed me from behind. His strong hands, pulled my arms back and I smiled in happiness. His scent overpowered me and I could feel every line of his body on me.
I got exactly what I wanted.
The feel of his body and was too much and darkness crashed over me.
I was back in my dream.
****
Arms shook me roughly and my head banged against the table. I sat up in surprise and saw Ashley and Anna staring at me in disbelief.
"Are you ohkay? You kinda zoned out for like 10 mins." Anna said, looking at me like I was crazy.
"Oh what?" I looked around and found myself in the food court at the Bay Centre.
"What were you thinkin about?" Ashley asked very curiously.
"Dimitri....was that all a dream? He's not real. Oh what the-" I said to myself quietly.
"Dimitri? Who's that?" Anna asked confused.
I looked away, thinking thoughtfully to myself, ignoring her question. And at that moment, something caught my eye. A dark figure stood by A&W, wearing exactly the same uniform, with the same smoldering eyes and lean figure. Ashley turned to look at him and jumped in glee.
"Hey, that's the guy I like! He's soo hot. I really what to kno his name." She squealed excitedly.
Anger built up in my chest, and jealousy came in overpowering waves. My heart pounded fast in my chest. I stood up in anger and Ashley looked up at me in surprise.
My fist collided into her face and she screamed in pain.
"HE'S MINE BITCH." I screamed outloud, jumping ontop of her and attacking her with full force. Anna yelled for help and tried pulling me off her. Dimitri ran towards us and grabbed me from behind. His strong hands, pulled my arms back and I smiled in happiness. His scent overpowered me and I could feel every line of his body on me.
I got exactly what I wanted.
The feel of his body and was too much and darkness crashed over me.
I was back in my dream.
Crazy Bitch Angel!
ReplyDeleteYOU SICK WHORE!
ReplyDeleteLOl
hhahahaa did you like it?
ReplyDeleteBut yes, overall, it was good.
ReplyDelete