My Reflection
I was standing out in the rain, nowhere to go, nowhere to hide,
raindrops just fall down on my face.
I look down and see my reflection, I don't know who i am,
Is this someone else's face covered in her hands?
Tell me now if i'm going blind, cause i don't know what I see through my eyes.
What am i hearing through my ears?
A voice i don't recognize.
I can't see where i'm going down this road, I don't know who i am,
I just have this broken reflection of me.
I am blind, I am deaf, I am covered in dirt,
I don't know who this is,
Its just a broken reflection of me.
I stare at the clouds that now cover the sun, and the wind just blows me away.
I don't know if i should change or just stay the same.
I remember all those years, when i was free from all the hurt, something deep inside pulls me deep under.
Tell me now, am i paralyzed, I can't escape even though i've tried.
What do i do with these broken tears? That i can't seem to hide.
But I'll try to break through, I won't let it break through me because this is who i am and now who will i become.
This is my broken reflection.
It's just a broken part of me.
I was sitting in an empty room, just sitting all by myself, looking at every mirror up on my shelf.
I slowly get up and see my reflectioin, I know who this is and what she's about.
I look up into her eyes and say to myself.
I don't know where i'm going down this road, I don't know who i am,
I just have this broken reflection of me.
I am blind, I am deaf, I am covered in dirt,
I now know who this is,
Because its my broken reflection of me.
raindrops just fall down on my face.
I look down and see my reflection, I don't know who i am,
Is this someone else's face covered in her hands?
Tell me now if i'm going blind, cause i don't know what I see through my eyes.
What am i hearing through my ears?
A voice i don't recognize.
I can't see where i'm going down this road, I don't know who i am,
I just have this broken reflection of me.
I am blind, I am deaf, I am covered in dirt,
I don't know who this is,
Its just a broken reflection of me.
I stare at the clouds that now cover the sun, and the wind just blows me away.
I don't know if i should change or just stay the same.
I remember all those years, when i was free from all the hurt, something deep inside pulls me deep under.
Tell me now, am i paralyzed, I can't escape even though i've tried.
What do i do with these broken tears? That i can't seem to hide.
But I'll try to break through, I won't let it break through me because this is who i am and now who will i become.
This is my broken reflection.
It's just a broken part of me.
I was sitting in an empty room, just sitting all by myself, looking at every mirror up on my shelf.
I slowly get up and see my reflectioin, I know who this is and what she's about.
I look up into her eyes and say to myself.
I don't know where i'm going down this road, I don't know who i am,
I just have this broken reflection of me.
I am blind, I am deaf, I am covered in dirt,
I now know who this is,
Because its my broken reflection of me.
Hey Angel it's Kathryn :D
ReplyDeleteI followed the link on your page .. and anyways .. I really like this poem. Thought I'd tell you. =)
Hope this isnt' like totally creepy aha.